- Experience Nordic Cool and Culture at the 2017 Danish Vibes Hamburg event!
- A showcase of 3 trendsetting bands from the niche scenes of Jazz, Folk and World
- An industry get-together
- A taste of the Nordic cuisine with personality and edge
- And a music event open to the public.
For the ambitious music event on November 23rd – the aim is to network and strengthen relationships between Danish and German musicians and industry professionals. To further intrigue the German promoters, Nordic kitchen flavors will be prepared – to inspire and inspired by the sound of the individual bands.
The Danish Vibes event will take place at the two neighboring venues kukuun & Häkken in the heart of Hamburg, 23rd of November 2017. The music acts that perform have been hand picked by a jury consisting of leading German concert promoters:
The winners and participating bands are:
- Debre Damo Dining Orchestra
- Ida Wenøe
- Mads Mathias
Industry representatives from the Danish Music Scene will attend the event to meet and greet their German colleagues.
Danish Vibes is an integrated collaboration between key partners in Hamburg and Denmark and is supported by: